Professional Marketing & Commercial Lead FR/BENELUX (H/F)
Our client is a world leader in the household, health care and personal care industries. Its well-known brands are distributed in more than 200 countries and territories.
Recognized as a key player in the healthcare industry, the Group is looking for its Marketing & Commercial Lead France/Benelux for the Professional Oral Care division.
Directly reporting to the European Director of Professional Oral Care, you overlook, supervise and orchestrate all engagement with dental professionals in the West region (France and Benelux).
Your main responsibilities are to:
- create demand and drive sales of professional oral care products by making sure dental professionals are endorsing and recommending the Group's products
- make sure that European division strategies are deployed on a region level and a local level, and provide executional guidance as well as KPIs to measure success
- manage cross-functional and cross-market teams of 40 people with 3 direct reports through leadership and people management
Location : Paris area
Type of contract : Permanent (CDI)
- Bachelor of Science or MBA required. Healthcare related education preferred.
- Experience with 7+ years in healthcare industry (dental or pharmaceutical) in Sales or Marketing roles
- Excellent forward-thinking and leadership skills demonstrated in a matrix organization
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Fluency in both French and English
If you want to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume in English to Mathilde Parmentier (firstname.lastname@example.org)