National Sales Manager Bxl
Our client is a major multinational tobacco company with products sold in over 160 countries. Beyond its high-quality cigarette brands, our client is starting to accelerate the development of next generation products to address the significant mutation of the tobacco industry.
In that context, our client is looking for his/her next Belux National Sales Manager.
Directly reporting to the Country Manager, your main responsibilities are to:
- drive and deliver performance by developing a trust-based win/win relationship with 3 types of customers (food retailers, petrol stations and wholesalers) to make them care about the tobacco segment and hence grow the business. This means defining and promoting a category management strategy that will engage retail accounts and drive demand to wholesalers.
- develop and empower a team composed of 3 Key Account Managers + 1 Customer Service Manager in order to make them performant and relevant ambassadors of the company.
- Minimum 7 years sales experience in Consumer Goods industry, including experience managing teams
- Fluency in French, English and Dutch
- Fast-learner, relentless and result-driven, you challenge the status quo and work in a test-and-learn mindset.
- With excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, you are recognized for your capacity to give an impulse to your team and communicate your energy all the while driving them to success.
Job based in Mechelen.