Account Manager Benelux & Nordics
Our client, one of the world's leading food ingredients Group of its market, is looking to reinforce its sales team by recruiting an Account Manager Benelux & Nordics Area (M/F)
Operating today in a challenging market environment, with a strong focus on market conquest strategy, our client's aim is to become a leader on all the market segments.
The key responsibilities of the Account Manager are:
- Deliver sales and profit target for the Benelux & Nordics Area;
- Develop, explore the market and lead negotiation process (volume, prices, terms & conditions);
- Manage client portfolio, identify their needs and promote company's products solutions in order to ensure growth and optimize the margin;
- Lead and coordinate customer technical interactions, support the development of technical projects in collaboration with a Customer Technical Support and R&D teams
- Analyze and optimize sales, record and consolidate market data in order to determine market development & penetration strategies.
- Graduate with a master's or bachelor's degree, you have a good knowledge in BtoB food ingredients market and you have held account manager position for at least 4 years;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to develop a customer network and business performance;
- Autonomous, organized and solution-oriented, you are also a team player driven by company's collective success;
- You speak fluently English and Dutch.
The job is located in Belgium, Brussels area