VP RD&E Healthcare EMEA
Our client is a global leader in various sectors contributing to protect people and vital resources. The ultimate competitive advantage is found in their industry-leading sales-and-service force. The company has a long history of innovation with a strategy based on chemistry, digital technology and service to deliver exponential customer value.
In a development context, our client is recruiting his VP RD&E Healthcare EMEA (M/F).
The successful candidate will be consolidating the company leadership in the Healthcare sector in Europe. He will be maintaining a strong innovation policy directly linked to the needs of customers in the ecosystem.
- Management of short, mid & long- term rolling innovation pipelines in chemistry, engineering/dispensing, service & monitoring as well as digital programs;
- Management of formulation, analytical and microbiological laboratories in addition to project management team and RD&E site quality team;
- Key business partners: Suppliers, Marketing, Sales Team(s), Supply Chain & Quality, Regulatory affairs, Process Engineering & Packaging group;
- Direct regional budget responsibility;
- Team management (10 people).
- PhD in microbiology, chemistry, engineering or related discipline;
- 10+ years' Experience within Healthcare or relevant industry; experience in company with global business scope, customer centric (facing) thinker and service/program offering (beyond product).
- Experienced with the innovation process, extraction and interpretation of voice of the customer
- Knowledge of laboratory quality requirements: NF EN ISO/CEI 17025 and Good Laboratory Practice requirements according to OECD principles.
- Ability to manage complexity of product, market and customer portfolios.
- Good people management: collaboration, talent development
Fluent in English and French.
The job is located in North of France, Lille area.